So since I am so slow at updating here is nyc last month...I just had to see for myself that waterfalls are in brooklyn...stayed at world famous dj's house, Mr. Vacation...Thanks homie, we can climb through windows and fall on drumsets anytime....So i went to Supreme, bought 2 of the same hats, a sick labbit at kid robot, waaaay too many shots of patron, saw lots of fake gucci, and went to coney island had a nathans hot dog and rode the legendary cyclone...
Monday, September 29, 2008
nyC!
So since I am so slow at updating here is nyc last month...I just had to see for myself that waterfalls are in brooklyn...stayed at world famous dj's house, Mr. Vacation...Thanks homie, we can climb through windows and fall on drumsets anytime....So i went to Supreme, bought 2 of the same hats, a sick labbit at kid robot, waaaay too many shots of patron, saw lots of fake gucci, and went to coney island had a nathans hot dog and rode the legendary cyclone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment